Wow, I can’t believe I’ve reviewed 30 books over the last 12 months! (hug to self… hmm arms have to stretch a bit harder now…)
Even though I’ve fed my friends and family over the course of the year, its time for me to keep on gifting.
Here are my top Christmas gifts for the silly season.
My top 5 books for 2011 (in no particular order)
- Poh’s Kitchen (review)
- Two Asian Kitchens (review)
- Delicious (review)
- Jeni’s Spendid Ice-cream (review)
- Momofuku Milk Bar (review)
MY GIFT IDEAS
- Book for the guy addicted to Bunnings
- Adrian’ Richardson’s The Good Life (Review)
- Book for those that count chocolate as a vegetable
- PS desserts (review)
- Book for the guy that thinks he can cook but can’t
- Manu’s Kitchen (review)
- Book for the chick who wears Campers and makes her own cool clothes
- Sweet Treats (review)
- Book for the princess brat moving out of home
- Donna Hay’s Fast Fresh Simple (review)
- Book for the self righteous hipster
- South East Asian Food (review)
- I wear Birkenstocks and remember Woodstock
- Food Safari (review)
- Best group present that everyone will be happy with
- Delicious by Valli Little (review)
- Book for the awesome teacher or kindly Aunt that you actually like
- Around my French Table (review)
- Best coffee table book – if George Clooney was a book….
- Gingerboy (review pending)
Let me know what you give this Christmas!