Cookmybooks.com.au has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this web site was correct at the time the relevant page was created, modified and published.
- Cookmybooks.com.au gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material;
- no reliance should be made by any user on the material, but instead the user should check for confirmation with the originating or authorising author or other body;
- the information on this website does not constitute or contain legal advice. Neither the presentation of such information nor your receipt of it, will create an attorney-client relationship;
- Cookmybooks.com.au disclaims all liability for material posted in comments to this blog to the full extent permitted by law. If you have a problem with material posted on this site, please contact the editor of Cookmybooks.com.au;
- Cookmybooks.com.au provides external links as a service to users of its web site. In providing an external link Cookmybooks.com.au does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.
If you believe copyrighted work is available on Cookmybooks.com.au in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract, please contact us.
- You must include sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- An indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them.
- Indicate what law (including country) is being transgressed.
This web site and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in materials on this site and in this web site as a whole is owned by Cookmybooks.com.au . The copyright in some materials incorporated within this web site is owned by third parties.
All material on Cookmybooks.com.au is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 Licence.
Summary of licence terms:
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
Click here to read the full licence.
The attribution required for any use of content from Cookmybooks.com.au must include a statement that it comes from Cookmybooks.com.au and display the author’s name where possible. A link to the location at http://cookmybooks.com.au must also be displayed. If the material is posted electronically, you must ensure the link is active and accurate.